Aug 12, 2010

Online Quran Reader


Read Qu'ran in 40 Languages! 'Abdullaah Ibn 'Amr (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "The fast and the Qur'an will intercede for the servant on the Day of Judgement. The fast will say: 'My Lord, I restricted him from food and drink, so allow me to intercede for him.' And the Qur'an will say: 'I prevented him from sleeping at night, so allow me to intercede for him.' So they will be allowed to intercede." Saheeh Muslim (804)

Therefore, it is essential for the fasting person to recite the Qur'an more during these blessed days and honorable nights. For indeed, there is a special virtue for the abundance of recitation in these days, which is not found in any other month. He should take advantage of the noble time during this month, in which Allah revealed the Qur'an.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails