Aug 31, 2009
Developer: Vogster Entertainmnet
N Amer - 08/25/2009
CrimeCraft is a Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) that blends an action-packed shooter experience with groundbreaking community and role-playing elements never before seen in a shooter. CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future. Following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, gangs have taken control and power is determined by the size of your crew and the strength of your reputation. Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street. Build your own gang and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos. Earn a reputation. Build a gang. Kill the competition..
- Crime Pays – Perform various “missions” and “jobs” for money and experience which can be used to help you gain reputation, learn new trade skills and perform new abilities in battle.
- Craft Your Arsenal - Use the loot gained from battle to create your own weapons, weapon attachments, clothing and performance-enhancing boosts.
- Intense Shooter Action – Battle other players or AI enemies with the wide range of weapons, explosives, abilities, boosts and augmentations at your disposal.
- Deep RPG Gameplay – Specialize in some of the more than 40 distinct skills as you strive to reach over 50 levels of advancement.
- Team Up - Form virtual gangs to build a reputation, assign rankings, pool money and goods, and buy gang hideouts, filled with the spoils of your victories.
- Stand Out Among the Masses – An amazing depth in the variety of clothes, weapons, items and skills distinguishes your character and gang from the thousands playing online.
- Underground Economy - Control the quality and cost of manufactured items that you create, modify or repair. Then sell, trade or auction them to other players.
Opens: September 4, 2009Runtime: 1 hr. 24 min.Rated:PG-13Cast: Lou Taylor Pucci, Chris Pine, Piper PeraboGenre: Drama, Horror, Suspense/Thriller
When a virus threatens to wipe out humanity, Danny (Lou Taylor Pucci), his brother Brian (Chris Pine), and their friends Bobby (Piper Perabo) and Kate (Emily VanCamp) set out across the southwestern desert in the hope of eluding the pandemic. Over the course of several days, the four friends learn that the darkness within themselves may prove deadlier than any microbe.